ACCCRN relies on a broad range of contributors with expertise on diverse subjects. Each month, we have a certain theme related to the concept of urban climate change resilience or its practical application. You can share materials, including articles, blog posts, resources, videos, podcast, and photos.
For April 2018, our theme is "Coastal protection to increase resilience to climate change impacts". If you have materials that you think would be suitable to publish then please get in touch with us.
The topics including, but not limited to:
- Flood management with focus on coastal zone
- Enhancing adaptation capacity of the coastal community to reduce vulnerability to climate change
- Adaptation cost for coasts
As for your article, a length of between 500 and 1,500 words will be considered for publication on the site. Any information the article contains should be based on reliable evidence and links to any sources used should be provided. Articles must follow these guidelines to be considered for publication.
As for your video, a maximum length of between 5 and 7 minutes with TED style presentation. The video should be prepared as a QuickTime.mov file, Mp4 or .mpg formats.
As member of ACCCRN.NET, you could also submit your post through dashboard. These are some simple steps to add post:
- Log in to your account
- Once logged in, you will be directed to dashboard page
- On the left tab, you can click "add content"
- Please choose "blog", you could also post news/event.
- Once it submit, it will be published directly to ACCCRN.NET.
Should you find any difficulties to post, do send us your material no later than 20 April 2018
For further information and submission of materials, please email to: [email protected]