Organization: International Institute for Environment and Development (IIED)
Position: Researcher - Climate Change Group
Duty Station: London or Edinburgh
Deadline for Application: 5 January 2018
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant discipline such as law or international relations
- Solid research background, skills and experience evidenced by a track record of growing publications in area of global climate change governance
- Keen interest in and ability to provide policy analysis and advice
- Understanding of the debates, processes, actors and institutions linked to the climate change negotiations and sustainable development agenda.
- Experience working with LDCs in the UNFCCC negotiations
- Ability to translate research ideas into fundraising concepts, proposals and applications.
- Evidence of a growing a network of contacts in own field.
- Very good oral and written communication skills: Fluency in English to convey complex messages in a clear, concise and effective manner to different audiences orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of another relevant international language (French)
More information: https://www.iied.org/jobs/20171123/researcher