The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is issuing this Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) to seek participants to co-create, co-design, co-invest, and collaborate on research and development interventions to address development challenges for food and nutrition security in Asia.
The intent of the BAA is to allow co-creation and co-design to the maximum extent to create high quality, effective partnerships with great efficiency in time and resources.
- Seeds and Fertilizers
- Fisheries and feed technologies
- Nutrition-sensitive agriculture/aquaculture
- Post-harvest processing and cold storage technologies
- Precision agriculture and sustainable agriculture technologies
- Small-holder mechanization and finance
- Business process innovations
- Livestock and dairy production
Estimated Total Program Funding: $3,000,000
Award Ceiling: $3,000,000
Award Floor: $1,000,000
Public, private, for-profit, and nonprofit organizations, as well as institutions of higher education, public international organizations, non-governmental organizations, U.S. and non-U.S. governmental organizations, multilateral and international donor organizations are eligible under this BAA. All organizations must be determined to be responsive to the BAA and sufficiently responsible to perform or participate in the final award type.
Deadline: 31 January 2018