Urban Transitions 2018 aims to promote healthy urban development by bringing together different disciplines working within cities. Meet world leading experts on urban and transport planning, architecture, environmental exposures, physical activity, and public health and governance to discuss current challenges and solutions.
Mark J Nieuwenhuijsen, ISGlobal, Spain
Keynote presentations and workshops will be supplemented by concurrent oral presentations and poster sessions selected from nearly 900 submitted abstracts.
- Land use planning and transport planning
- Planning and health
- Environment and health
- Engagement, impacts and future planning
This conference will be of interest to researchers, policy makers and practitioners in:
- Urban planning
- Transport planning
- Environmental science and exposure assessment
- Public health (epidemiologists, health impact assessment)
- Social science
- Policy and decision making